MKU Athletics requires all would be participants to fully understand the refund policy prior to registering. The league discourages participants from registering only on condition of specific team placement or coach assignment. In the event players are not assigned to a specific team, coach or partnered with specific players, even if requested, refunds will NOT be issued.
Refunds will only be considered upon receipt of the Refund Request Form.
· NO refunds will be issued after the registration deadline for any MKU programs.
· Refund Request Form MUST be received prior to the registration deadline in order for refund to be processed.
· All refund requests received prior to the program registration deadline will be assessed an administrative fee of $30.00.
· All programs cancelled by MKU will be refunded in full. (Due to COVID-19 shutting down the venue/event )
· MKU reserves the right to cancel any activity based on insufficient enrollment or other conditions beyond our control.
- NO refunds will be issued for merchandise purchased at time of registration or during the course of the season for any reason with the exception of manufactures defects.
· Processing fees are non-refundable (this includes debit/credit card transactions).
Note: All MKU programs require a minimum commitment of one practice and game per week during the scheduled season. Participants that are unwilling or unable to make that commitment will not be refunded for missed practices or games. The amount of the refund will be determined as follows: Prior to the registration deadline date: Entry Fee less a $30.00 administrative fee (no exceptions) and any processing fees incurred by MKU. For consideration of your refund request, please fill in the Refund Request Form and email it to:
Please do not call about refund requests. Verbal refund requests will NOT be considered. The date of consideration will be based on the time stamp of the email. The subject line should read MKU Refund Request + Name of Player. A MKU representative will contact you upon receipt of your request. A refund will be issued to the primary account holder’s credit card of the registered players within four to six weeks of the request.